REPORTS TO: YOUTH COORDINATOR/YOUTH DIRECTOR
This position is responsible for supervising and overseeing all duties and operational functions with the Camps including monitoring/caring for up to 10 children at one time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· KEEPS THE CLUB CLEAN
· CREATES WOW by: anticipating needs and wants, being prepared, being continuously enthusiastic, executing flawlessly and doing it now.
· Provides supervision to the young members/guests utilizing the equipment and grounds of the club.
· Ensures that the safety of all participants in the camp by constant monitoring of activities and programs around the club.
· Meets and greets new and existing young members and their parents.
· Solves member/youth complaints as they arise
· Demonstrates proper use of the equipment and machines to members/guests in the interactive gaming studio.
· Provides written and oral activities regimes for inquiring members/guests.
· Provides preventative maintenance to all club equipment.
· Assist in the on-going development, planning, and execution of fun camp programs.
· Adheres to all of the various written mandatory standards of operation, policies, procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
· Other projects as assigned.
· Customer service attitude
· Must be able to communicate with members and their children
· Ability to multi-task
· Basic knowledge of exercise equipment and biomechanics
· General knowledge of youth fitness and nutrition guidelines
· Functional knowledge of spas, whirlpools and steam room as well as AV systems
· Knowledge of youth fitness programming preferred
Job Type: Seasonal